Surgicare Hammersmith Clinic
- Approaching London from Heathrow (M4/A4)
- Follow the road past the Hogarth roundabout in Chiswick for about 1 mile
- Take the exit signposted Hammersmith (A40). Stay in the left lane and join the one-way traffic flow.
- Take the second left onto King Street just after joining Hammersmith Broadway.
- When on King Street, take the second right, Cambridge Grove. At the stop sign turn right onto Glenthorne Road and carry on straight ahead, keeping in the left lane.
- When you get to the T-Junction, the road in front of you is Hammersmith Grove. The clinic is on the right hand side. There is a NCP car park opposite.
- The nearest tube station is Hammersmith, the Picadilly and District line.
- Once you are outside the station, turn left up the road, alongside a car park. The first road to your right is Hammersmith Grove.
- Turn down this road and the clinic is on the left hand side.
- Hammersmith bus station is served by the following buses;
- 9, 10, 27, 33, 72, 190, 209, 211, 220, 266, 267, 283, 295, 391 & 419.
- Once you are outside the bus station, head right along the road. Then turn right onto Hammersmith Grove and the clinic is on the left.
Caring for you
Your Stay In Hospital
At SMG we will soon be offering day case procedures at our Surgicare Hammersmith clinic. Patients will be admitted and discharged the very same day.
The clinic is centrally located in Hammersmith, London in short walking distance of the Hammersmith tube station.
At Surgicare Hammersmith we are currently carrying out Vaser Lipo procedures, as well as other non-surgical treatments but will soon be offering a much wider variety of procedures.
For more information regarding our cosmetic surgery procedures contact us for a free, no obligations consultation or request a brochure today.
Or call us on 08000 46 1000 to book a FREE consultation.