Mr Domenico Mileto
We are pleased to retain the services of Dr Mileto. Dr Mileto brings with him an excellent
academic training gained in Italy. This Plastic Surgeon has a very dedicated approach to his work, aiming to give Patients a first class service and care experience
- Jun 08 First inscription to the Medical Council of Malaga (Spain) as Plastic and
Reconstructive Surgeon, (N. 29/29/09935)
- Oct 07 Exams for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Qualification. Italy.
- Jan 07 First inscription to GMC in England
- Sep 03 First inscription to the Order of Physicians and Surgeons. Rome, Italy.(M
- July 02 Medicine Degree, University of Messina, Italy, (Vote 110/110 cumlaude).
- July 96 High School Degree, (Vote 60/60), Liceo Classico Statale “Luigi Nostro”,
Villa, San Giovanni, RC, Italy.
- Jan 03 – Oct 07 Plastic Surgery Training Program,Italy.
- Jun 07 – Oct 07 Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship, McIndoe Surgical Centre, East Grinstead.
- Jan 07- May 07 Clinical Fellow in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Guy’s and San
Thomas’ Hospital, London.
- Apr 06 – Dec 06 Fellow in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Breast Unit/Plastic
Surgery Department. San Giovanni Addolorata Hospital, Rome, Italy.
- Nov 05 -Apr 06 Clinical Fellow, Plastic, Reconstructive and Maxillo-Facial Service,
Hôpital Central, Nancy, France.
- April 05 Clinical Fellow: Burn and Plastic Surgery Center, Cannizzaro Hospital,
- Sep 02 – Oct 04 Maxillofacial Surgery Internship, University of Messina
- Sep 01 – Jul 02 Maxillofacial Surgery Internship, University of Messina.Italy
- Jan – Mar 06 International Course of Surgical Anatomy of the Flaps. Bordeaux,
- Nov 05 – Jun 06 Diplome of Facial Surgery. Nancy, France.
- June 05 12th European Flap Dissection Course for Head and Neck
Reconstruction. Paris, France.
- Jan – Jun 06 Inter-Universitary Diplome in Microsurgery. Nancy-Strasburg, France.
- Sept 04 Canniesburn Practical Course on the Use of Flaps in Reconstructive
Plastic Surgery. Glasgow, UK.
- July 04 Microsurgery and Reconstructive Surgery Course. Messina, Italy.
- April 04 Course of the Orthognatic Surgery Educational Series Occlusion and
Beyond. Orta S. Giulio, Novara, Italy.