Mr Hassan Sulaiman
He has carried out extensive research to compliment his procedures and also attends various courses every year. He also teaches medical students and junior doctors to help them develop their clinical and examination skills. Mr Sulaiman is the surgeon who carried out the “face lift twins” surgery, which was featured in the Daily Mail.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2012 – Cosmetic Surgeon for Surgicare Medical Group.
- 2008 – Cosmetic Surgeon for private provider.
- 2003 – 2007 – Consultant Cosmetic Surgeon, University of London, Medical Doctorate in Clinical Research.
- 1997 – Fellow of the West African College of Surgeons (FWACS).
- 1997 – Master of Science in Surgical Science.
- 1996 – 2001 - University College London Medical School (MSc. & MD Degrees)
- 1993 – 1996 – Worked in the UK practising General, Plastic and Vascular Surgery.
- 1989 – Glasgow Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS)
Edinburgh Fellow of the Royal College of Edinburgh (FRCS).
- 1980 – 1989 - General Surgery and Plastic Reconstructive Surgery, Cairo University Teaching Hospital.
- 1979 – Qualified in Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt.
- 1973 – 1979 – Faculty of Medicine.
- General Medical Council
- Irish Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland
- Mediterranean Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Lipolysis Network Society
- European Tissue Repair Society
- Aesthetic Medicine Society.